Sign in or
Online activism around the world
|Thursday, June 4, 10:45am-noon Eastern|
- Nancy Scola, Associate Editor, techPresident, moderator
- Gaurav Mishra, Yahoo! Fellow at Georgetown University
- Ralf Bendrath, Internet governance researcher at Delft University of Technology, Netherlands and Privacy Activist
- Jon Pincus, strategist/writer/activist at achangeiscoming.net and CFP 2009 Online Visibility co-chair
Several other panel members proved unable to attend for a variety of reasons. Hopefully we can convince them to send presentations and videos and include them on this page as well.
Willow Witte, Executive Director, Join the Impact
Michael Bolognino, Join the Impact and Wetpaint.com
Basem Fathy, Instructor, Wadi Environmental Science Center
Evgeny Morozov, Fellow, Open Society Institute, New York
Blog posts and other media coverage
- Global Digital Activism Case Study: Germany's Freedom Not Fear, Nancy Scola, techPresident, June 5
- My Talk on the Good and Bad Sides of Digital Activism at the CFP 2009 Conference, Gaurav Mishra, Gauravonomics, June 9
- The 4Cs Social Media Framework, Gaurav Mishra, Gauravonomics
Questions for the panelists
- What was the issue about where you were involved with online activism? If you’ve been involved with more than one issue where you used online tools for advocacy, please pick only ONE issue to discuss.
- What kind of online or digital tools did you use, and how did you use them?
- What were the results achieved from your online activism?
- What lessons did you learn from your online activism experience?
Latest page update: made by JonPincus
, Jun 9 2009, 1:58 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
add Gaurav's post
26 words added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.